Monday, February 4, 2013

Farewell to JoonSeo Couple and We Got Married

| I think We Got Married was a nonsense show before I watched Khuntoria couple..I watch them because of Nichkhun and I like the concept even it's all just scripted and they have already plan all the scenes..but because WGM, I know more about Nichkhun and his good behavior, his family and so on..and later, I watched TeukSo couple (Lee Teuk and Kang Sora) it's another sweet couple in WGM ever but they need to leave the show because Lee Teuk was listing for military..and JoonSeo replace them..I love JoonSeo couple so much as they look so natural and they are really honest to each other..but later..when the scandal rumours published widely in the internet and all knetizens blame YoonSeo for cheating to Lee Joon..come on guys..the show was scripted..and they are not really in a relationship YoonSeo has her right to go out with who ever she wants..before saying anything bad about her, would you please make some research and get the prove whether the rumor true or not?|

| I was a little bit disappointed when they said bad things about Yoon Seo just to protect Lee Joon..and I think because of that, Joon Seo couple has been canceled and I just watched the last episode and it was so heartbreaking...I think one side not act professional..if they said they leave the show because of their busy schedule, then they shouldn't accept the offer  to be in WGM at the first place..compare to Nichkhun who has their comeback in 2011, he must be super busy at that time but he still manage to record WGM till end of episode very well..I respect Nichkhun for that, he must be face his hard time back then..but I know he's professional and manage his time wisely...even though he looked tired in some episodes..but he still manage to look so cheerful and give full of commitment..|

| And latest rumor said that 2PM Ok Teacyeon will join Global WGM with Taiwan's singer..I really hope that Taec will not involve with this kind of nonsense show but I believe he accepted it for a good reasons..and If this global WGM will promote good image of Taec and 2PM, I will support Taec but I swear this will be last time for me to watch this WGM show..I still feel unfair for Oh Yeon Seo for being treated that way..she has feelings too..but I hope she will become successful in the future..she's amazing and talented..fighting for her^^|

| I hope I will not watch anything heartbreaking like this anymore..so goodbye WGM..and please don't offer my lovely 2PM boys to involve with that kind of nonsense show anymore..thank you^^|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say it out loud ^^